The Water Awareness Committee will hold its Water Conservation Showcase on 3 September in the Garden Area (next to Gate 4) of the Fairgrounds. The Showcase presents information on water conservation and protection of our water resources in Monterey County.
The following organizations will have booths in the Garden Courtyard to display information and answer questions about water in our local area.
- Carmel Area Wastewater District
- Marina Coast Water District
- Monterey Peninsula Water Management District
- Monterey One Water
- California Water Service Company
- Monterey Bay Water Works Association
- Monterey Bay Master Gardeners
- Monterey Regional Waste Management District
- California American Water Company (Booth will be on the Midway)
School Tour Days
Thursday, 1 September, 2022, 9 AM to Noon
Zun Zun will present for School Tours water education performances on the Payton Stage for the kids attending the tours. These musical performances are sponsored by WAC and California American Water.
WAC will present the students on the tour a water education presentation in the Ag Barn. A water education display will remain in the Ag Barn for the run of the Fair.
Check out the Monterey County Fair web site for more information.